python 3 support
|Reported by:||tomspur@…||Owned by:||fschwarz|
I couldn't find something about python3 support.
Do you have plans in supporting that?
It would be really nice, to have the next version working with python2 and python3. You probably don't need to do that much, if you want to support both versions from one tarball and let the packagers run 2to3 on the source, to make it working for python3.
Or do you want to release 2 different tarballs for each python version?
Change History (20)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by jruigrok
- Milestone changed from 0.9.6 to 1.0
- Owner changed from cmlenz to jruigrok
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 5 years ago by Felix Schwarz <felix.schwarz@…>
comment:13 Changed 3 years ago by fschwarz
- Owner changed from jruigrok to fschwarz
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Type changed from task to enhancement